Hey there 👋
My name is Jorge Gajon, I've been working as a software developer for nearly 20 years. But for the last 11 years, I've been working primarily with Ruby and Ruby on Rails, with an emphasis on TDD and clean code. You can read more about my experience on my About page.
Or you can check the latest articles listed below.
- git tips and tricks - Part 1: the fundamentals
- Common Lisp development with Vim
- Common Lisp presentation at the HackerRoom MX
- Review of "Eric Sink on the Business of Software"
- Review of "ANSI Common Lisp"
- Trees as Linked Lists in Common Lisp
- Other uses for OpenSSH
- Going to PyCon 2008
- Installing a Realtek RTL8185 wireless card